This morning we added some further tweaks to the game:
- Loot will now give out honour and prestige for successful attempts.
- A bug was fixed with attacks saying all buildings are burnt out when they were not
- You will receive more prestige the higher the rank of the player that you attack is
- You will receive more prestige for attacking and causing damage to a persons turf who has more prestige than the average of your team, or singularly if he/she has more prestige than you.
- All messages and log reports now reflect a colour coded, and more graphic representation of what you earnt in the attacks.
This entry was posted on Friday, May 27th, 2011 at 10:18 am and is filed under In Game Updates, Street Crime News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.