We have come up with a brand new competition idea which has not been used on Street Crime before, its called the Distribution Competition. This competition will separate those who can manage time and energy well against those who can’t.
The competition will begin at 17:00 (game time) on 21st July 2011 and will run for exactly 2 days ending at 17:00 (game time) on 23rd July 2011.
How it works
- Every 10 minutes you will be given 5 boxes in your inventory.
- Boxes are given in batches of 5 and you can only have 5 at a time e.g. if you have 1 remaining box your batch will be replenished to 5 after 10 minutes, you will never have more than 5 boxes at a time.
- You must distribute the boxes as quickly as possible at the distribution center.
- For every normal box that you distribute you will be given one point.
- Special boxes can be found by attempting Jobs which count as 25 normal boxes.
There are two types of prizes Competition Prizes and Milestone Prizes. Competition prizes will go to the top 3 players with the most points at the end of the competition. Milestone prizes are available for everyone and can be earnt at differing levels of points with the prize getting better with each milestone.
We hope you enjoy the competition and good luck!
Street Crime Staff
This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 20th, 2011 at 6:08 pm and is filed under In Game Updates, Street Crime News. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.