<< Back to forum

Topic started by Synthasize on 05 Jul 2016 10:13:15

Helpdesk Applications v5

Hi gamers,

We are looking for 3 new helpdesk members. To start immediately.

Please apply within this thread.

New members will be selected within 48 hours.

Synthasize

<< Previous || Next >>
21 Nov 2022 04:43:24, Death
In the event of an opening, familiar with SC, and willing to help, fairly flexible, and can offer active and available assistance.

~ Notorious
05 Apr 2022 21:33:08, Biggs
Been around, back and forth since 2011. Have a substantial history with the game and am well acquainted with how everything works. Enjoy providing assistance to anyone in need. If you need assistance, hit me up anytime.
06 Jan 2021 19:26:56, ck19
Hello,

I've been playing since 2008 during the use of the older version of the game, to the new layout and also into the newer version coming. Always helped new players when needed as well as some older players who may not have been around as long as I had been.
03 Jan 2017 01:50:05, Clint
Hello, My name is Clint im 18 years old
im a former member of street-crime i did have some time when i lost interest and had in real life troubles... ive come back to the game after a year maybe 2 years, ive played the game since 2011 i did have a few accounts when i was breaking the no duping policy which i will 100% admit. im a developer i know php, html, java, css, as for others i specialize in perl python c++ c# c i love to work on projects and throw them away and re-plan lul i am a fairly active and friendly person always welcoming i also do graphics design.. i believe i would be qualified on the terms that i can help out more then HD but also the fact that meeting new people and being able to understand social interactions is a need not only in HD but in life its self, i also believe that extra contact information for HD not only for the website but for its hd staff is a 100% helpful and essential which is put on the hd member its self i love to talk with players and play the game and casual chit chat! im open 24/7 for HD as i am still pending my in real life job! so i am free to help when ever and i can start when ever thank you
~ clint
06 Aug 2016 03:34:20, RoyalReject
Yo synth

Ive been playing the game for about 4 or 5 years now,and i definitely know my way around the game. So i would ttry my hardest to help out any new players to not only learn the game... But to stay on the game as to repopulate the once massive MMORPG we all know as Street Crime.
09 Jul 2016 19:44:24, The_MotherFucker
"48 hours"
06 Jul 2016 20:01:56, Elchapo
Hello synthasize
My name is Devin
I been playing and Understand the basic from years since the game launched.
I will like to apply for helpdesk to Help and lead Sc
Help the community grow
06 Jul 2016 02:44:02, Bazrox
Hello,

My name is Bazrox I have been playing street-crime for 6 years I know my way around the game in and out. I have help people before in chat about the problems they were having when they are new and I am a very active player and I think I would be a big help to the Street-crime community.
05 Jul 2016 20:50:00, DaLegion
Hello Synthasize,

I have been on this site for roughly 6-7 years and I have known the basics and harder parts of the game. I am very great with user and customer support, as I have been a Forum Moderator (Super Moderator) on a Gamers/Website Developer forum called "Devbest". Google if you're curious and I can confirm that the 'Legion' on that Forum (27,000 members

I would love to work for Street-Crime and help make the site enjoyable for everyone!
05 Jul 2016 17:05:47, SmokeSome420
Sup Synth,

I've been playing Street Crime for a couple of years I know how every function of the game works. I believe I am well qualified as an HD. I would do my best to comfort newcomers and help them learn the game so they can have a longer stay here at Street Crime
Been in some top crews during my time giving me experience working with other members of Street Crime. Lastly I believe I would make an excellent HD member because I am an active member here at Street Crime. I have Street Crime in my blood!

- SmokeSome420

<< Previous || Next >>